
I have to live with myself and
I want to be fit for myself to know
I want to be able as days go by
To look at myself straight in the eye.
I don't want to stand with the setting sun
And hate myself for the things I've done.
I cannot hide myself from me
I can see what others can never see
I know what others can never know
I cannot fool myself, and so
Whatever happens, I want to be
Self-respecting and conscience free.
|adinda bea|
I want to be fit for myself to know
I want to be able as days go by
To look at myself straight in the eye.
I don't want to stand with the setting sun
And hate myself for the things I've done.
I cannot hide myself from me
I can see what others can never see
I know what others can never know
I cannot fool myself, and so
Whatever happens, I want to be
Self-respecting and conscience free.
|adinda bea|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.